lunes, 4 de junio de 2012

Connectivity


Daily Draw: 10 of Vessels 

Connectivity is the word that comes to mind from the author's description of this otherwise super lucky card in the RWS imagery. It speaks of a closed circuit where the unseen substance circulates as it is heated  in the first two vessels. 

Daily Musing: I have chosen to connect today with intensity. With work and with writing, as I am currently meeting a deadline. So I am quite connected to my computer and will be for the next few days. (Not uncommon for me). However, I must say that the way I've chosen to connect to people has been rather reactive. So that inner heat was really working. I was met with silence in one scenario, and the other, with quite a gentle remark (even though the colleague had done a terrible job for me). 

Daily quote: 

"A wealth you cannot imagine flows through you. Do not consider what strangers say. Be secluded in your secret heart house, that bowl of silence" ~ Rumi 

Tarot: The Alchemical Tarot Renewed, 3rd. Ed. by Robert M. Place.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario