miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

Venusian

Daily Draw: The Empress

Daily Musing: It's of no coincidence that I pulled this card now. Having experienced Venus yesterday in an uncommon way, her fearless straddle across the Sun must come to remind me of something and certainly not in whispers. Her retrograde passing these days into the underworld, from evening star to morning star, reverberates with me as I am taking a bit more care of myself these days. Dieting, for instance, and adjusting to a new way of ingesting and nurturing comes with a bit of anxiety, as, like the Empress I am taking charge and (more) knowledgeable control of where my food is coming from and what it is these days.

My eyes landed and were particularly drawn the shape of the nod in the  trunk of the tree that she is resting on. Reminds me of the female opening, right around her own. Relatedness, which is her strength, will come not only from resting along the ever-replenishing,  supporting dimensions of nature, but to recognize its minute forms as my very own as well. She is that very tree that serves as her  support, so she self-supports, and I do too. Also, she attracts. She doesn't ever need to be summoned.



Daily Quote: "A woman who knows her power has in her hands the key to her own happiness and success" Raffaella Barker.


Tarot: The Alchemical Tarot, 3rd. Ed. by Robert M. Place (I used a picture from the 2nd Ed. this time).

Daily quote:





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario